• Home > 
  • Technology

Technology

Technology Information - You're here at the Technology category page. This category page will help you navigate through all of Life123's articles about Technology. Our dedicated team of Technology experts have unique knowledge about this complex topic area, and they've compiled well written articles that dispense advice and useful solutions in the Technology topic arena. You will see new ways to plan projects, you will broaden your knowledge about Technology, you will learn techniques that will help you optimize your time, you'll know what to avoid, and you'll probably end up saving money.

If you are having difficulty with finding the article that you need on this Technology page, please browse our extensive topic list above. If browsing by topic doesn't help you find the information, please utilize the convenient search box at the top of the page.

Popular Articles
A summary of five of the best PSX games ever produced.
By Abigail Prendergast
If you are the chatty type, read on to learn how to talk and video conference with any willing participant anywhere in the world.
By Jamie Douglas
Microsoft enjoys an 85 percent market share on computers connected to the Internet. What do the other 15 percent use?
By Gail Seymour
Any one using the internet has used a search engine at some point. We sometimes complain about the results we find or problems with the world wide web. After taking a look back on where the internet and search engines were forty years ago, users can see how much they take today's technology for granted.
By Elton Gahr
You plug an external drive into your USB, and poof, nothing happens. USB ports do not always work, so find out the possible reasons.
By Lauren Bove
Learn about the legendary Pokemon available in Pokemon Black for the Nintendo DS.
By Jessie See
Learn the key facts about management information systems and how they are used.
By Philip Lop
The right tips for organizing electronic files can be the difference between easily putting your fingers on any file and searching for hours to find the file you need.
By Dachary Carey
The Cell Phone is one of the most innovative inventions of the twentieth century. Callers can find an individual anywhere in the country through calls, text messaging, and the mobile Internet.
By Gail Seymour
When were cell phones invented? Inventor Martin Cooper delivered the cell phone in 1973, but it weighed two pounds, so it took a while for cell phones as we know it to catch on.
By Shawn Donovan
"How to block my number on a Verizon cell phone" is a relatively easy question to answer. Verizon offers some options to block caller ID, but standard phone service also offers caller ID blocking.
By Dachary Carey
Take a break and play an online game. Here is some information about the best online games.
By Conny Manero
Are you looking for desktop publishing software? It might be useful to you if you put out a newsletter, or need a shinier looking output than a word processor can give you. Essentially, desktop publishing software allows you to enter the world of graphic design, laying out your content in a manner that is professional and pleasing to the eye.
By Elton Gahr
There are options for touch screen technology in your PC. Find out if they're worth the added expense.
By Dachary Carey
Smile and say webcam. Now, find out how to work a webcam.
By Jennifer Hinders
Wondering who invented the laser? With the different types of laser technology, it's difficult to trace the source to one individual, but there have been several noteworthy contributors.
By Dachary Carey
Learning how to build a simple laser pointer is an easy project that can save you a ton of cash. You simply need a few easily obtainable parts and some electrical know-how, and you're ready to get started.
By Dachary Carey
Need to know how to edit a PDF file? Some PDFs have editable fields, but some programs allow you to make bigger changes to the file.
By Chris Flood
How does a plasma tv work as well as older televisions, but without all the bulk? Plasma televisions work in a similar fashion to CRT TVs, minus the CRT's electron gun.
By Shawn Donovan
The Swedish engineers who invented Bluetooth set out to create a wireless way for many different types of devices to communicate with each other.
By Jaceson Maughan
© 2014 Life123, Inc. All rights reserved. An IAC Company